[games_access] Gameon (Episode 50: Making Games Accessible) podcast

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Mon Jan 23 04:26:15 EST 2006

Robert Florio's great "Gameon" (Episode 50: Making Games Accessible) podcast
interview can be downloaded from here if you haven't got iTunes:

http://www.dispatch.com/gameon/gameon50.mp3

"Friday, Jan. 20, 2006
Episode 50: Making Games Accessible
Shawn Sines and Chuck Nelson interview Robert Florio, a disabled gamer who
is studying game design and working to raise awareness for game
accessibility.
For more on the topic, check out these links:

OneSwitch, which offers fun ideas and "assistive technology" :
www.oneswitch.org.uk
KY Enterprises, which makes the QuadControl that Robert uses to play on the
Xbox : www.quadcontrol.com
Video of Robert playing The Matrix: Path of Neo :
http://robertflorio.com/files/MatrixDemoMOV01502.MPG

from:
http://www.dispatch.com/reports-story.php?story=dispatch/gameon/gameon.html
"

Thanks for the links to the IGDA and my web-site Robert, much appreciated.
Great video too - I'm just uploading it to the virtual GDC CD.

Barrie
OneSwitch.org.uk