[games_access] The Visionary Design Awards (GA accessibleweb-site)

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 29 13:01:40 EST 2006

Hi, yes, we are far from "universally accessible" in our own
GA SIG website and I'm hoping that we can get re-connected
soon with someone on the IGDA web volunteer team to help us
come up with the most accessible site possible. But, yeah,
there is a whole host of problems, as Richard notes, when you
rely on more dynamic web features.

Our main problem is that we have so much going on with our all
volunteer group that if we move a lot of focus on the
website...we won't get all the game accessibility stuff done!
:) But that doesn't mean we can't try harder to have a better
site. ;)

Michelle