[games_access] gdc prep

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 31 16:01:49 EST 2006

Hi all,

I'm sorry I've been completely slammed over the past week or
so -- two overloaded classes is a lot to teach while finishing
a dissertation!!

So let's set up some times to meet to prep for GDC -- how does
this Friday at the usual time of 12noon (New York City Time)
work? I'd like for us to have regular meetings on Mondays and
Fridays with other days added as needed, knowing that we all
won't be able to make it every time but that some of us will.

By friday I'll have the schedule cobbled together on the wiki
and we can talk about that.

8 weeks until GDC! :)

these are mediocre times and people are
losing hope. it's hard for many people