[games_access] if selected for scholarship needs assistance

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue Jan 31 17:03:44 EST 2006

Michel or anyone else I was wondering if I get selected for the scholarship to go to the game design conference I believe it also incorporates a form of one of Microsoft's companies or schools in that area.  Anyways that's off topic I am talking about an assistance who has to go with me.  I am  hoping they will provide another all access pass for that person it might be one or two people.  It wouldn't be fair because it's like a seeing eye dog helping me I can't help that but they need to come with the so hoping I will get another two passes if you.  Thanks for the info.
Robert