[games_access] if selected for scholarship needs assistance

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 31 17:30:03 EST 2006

Hi Robert,

They keep the scholarship selection process very distant from
those of us in IGDA leadership positions so I'm not sure
exactly what the selection process is, etc. However, if you do
receive a scholarship, I would be glad to write to the
conference planners to help explain your circumstances.

I believe that the conference has to provide reasonable
accommodations for attendees with disabilities so it would
seem logical that an extra pass, etc would be a part of those
accommodations for those needing additional assistance.

Michelle