[games_access] Feedback please on Games[CC] logo design

AudioGames richard at audiogames.net
Sun Jun 4 18:20:40 EDT 2006

Hi Reid,

I like the concept but the controllers look a bit weird stretched like this.
However, with some more sketching and redesign I think you can manage to
make the controllers seem more natural. One other thing I always take into
account and would like to suggest: make sure the logo is also recognizable
when it is small sized.

Good luck!

Richard