[games_access] Games for Health

Ben Sawyer bsawyer at dmill.com
Wed Jun 7 13:45:54 EDT 2006

Can IGDA Games Accessibility Sig provide a speaker for Games for
Health on 9/28-9/29

I'm specifically looking for two sessions...

1. A small (meaning I expect the audience to be say 30-40 talk on
game accessibility technology.  This would also be aimed not only at
making games more accessible to handicapped populations but also as
interface and technologies that might be used in rehab, motor skills
therapy, etc.

2. A larger talk focused on games that may be specifically for people
with a variety of conditions chronic or otherwise.

Thanks!

- Ben