[games_access] Games for Health

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu Jun 8 04:03:23 EDT 2006

Hi,

Yes, I too am too overbooked this year :) However, if anyone wants some
examples of 'games for health' than I got some examples laying around
(somewhere!) here (such as Gasp, a video game in which you play a pearl
diver who has to retrieve as many pearls as possible in just one dive. The
game is controlled by a breath controller and thus the true challenge is the
player's respiration and lung capacity. The game can be used for training
purposes for people with astma and hyperventilation...

Greets,

Richard