to ben about Speaker RE: [games_access] Games for Health

Ben Sawyer bsawyer at dmill.com
Thu Jun 8 17:06:05 EDT 2006

Hi robert this sounds great.  Lets shape the ideas I put forward and
we'll get it working.  The big thing is for you as a speaker to
provide strong surveys of all the collective work that I'm looking to
present.  It would seem with your background in the forums that you
have a strong knowledgebase of what's been done, and what needs to be
done.

Given you proximity to Baltimore what logistics do you need for
attending?

- Ben