[games_access] Good News from Texas.

Dimitris Grammenos gramenos at ics.forth.gr
Thu Jun 15 08:51:00 EDT 2006

Hi Thomas,

You may also find some usefull information here:
http://www.ics.forth.gr/hci/ua-games

as well as two games that you can play / download:
UA-Chess: http://www.ics.forth.gr/hci/ua-games/ua-chess/
Access Invaders: http://www.ics.forth.gr/hci/ua-games/access-invaders/

Some related publications include:

Grammenos, D., Savidis, A., Stephanidis C. (2005). UA-Chess: A Universally
Accessible Board Game. In Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on
Universal Access in Human-Computer Interaction. G. Salvendy (ed.). Las
Vegas, Nevada, USA, July 2005. Lawrence Erlbaum.

Grammenos, D., Savidis A., Georgalis, Y., and Stephanidis, C., (2006) (to
appear). Access Invaders: Developing a Universally Accessible Action Game.
In Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Computers Helping
People with Special Needs (ICCHP), July 12-14, 2006, University of Linz,
Austria. Springer.

Greets,

Dimitris