[games_access] Mine-Control.com

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Fri Jun 30 05:48:55 EDT 2006

Made a small blog entry to Philip Worthington's work, with some text cribbed
from the BBC. Interesting that he worked with Sony advising on the future of
the Eye Toy: http://www.cybersonica.org/artists/full.php?id=132

I've always thought these systems have accessibility potential for gamers
struggling with standard controllers.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk