[games_access] Friday meeting (March 3rd, I think for most of us!)

michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 3 02:13:50 EST 2006

Just a reminder that we'll be meeting at the usual time TODAY, Friday
March 3rd. This is mainly for people who need to ask opinions of
content, etc versus a full sig mieet.

Also, I just got an email from our campus network saying that they
will be working on it in the morning but that it should be resolved
an hour betore the meeting time...so if you don't see me right
off...know that they did not resolve it on time!! Please find other
sig members to chat with about your presentations if you don't see me
right around the start of the meeting,.

Thanks everyone!