[games_access] CD: need affirmation of licenses

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sat Mar 4 17:17:13 EST 2006

Hi all Game Uploaders for the CD,

As my company will be sponsoring pressing of the CD it struck me that it
would be fatal if any of the contributed games were under some license
restriction that don't allow us to distribute them on the CDs.

So to be able to include the games you have submitted, I need each person
who have uploaded games to ensure that the games submitted are OK
regarding licenses.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience but I feel that my company needs some
kind of protection to not risk getting sued :)

Please send me an e-mail offlist with the following:

<E-MAIL>
E-mail Subject: CD License Affirmation

E-mail Content:

I have personally uploaded these games to Pin Interactive AB's FTP server:
<Name(s) of the Game(s)>
I affirm that the game(s) above have a license that allow Pin Interactive
AB to include the game(s) on the CD that will be used as a hand-out during
the "Game Not Over" Tutorial Day at the Game Developers Conference 2006 in
San José, CA USA.
Your Full Name, Full Address, E-mail and Phone Number
</E-MAIL>

Thanks,
/Thomas

Pin Interactive AB www.pininteractive.com