[games_access] meeting today + Read Me for the CD

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Mon Mar 6 08:40:03 EST 2006

hi all,

first, reminder for todays meeting (I'll be able to attend finally). Same
time/place as usual

Also, a quick sketch of what to put into a readme on the CD, comments
please

<README>
Welcome to the IGDA Game Accessibility SIG CD

On this CD we have collected a number of games, videos and papers
regarding Game Accessibility. This CD was handed out at the Game
Developers Conference 2006 in San José, CA USA during the IGDA Tutorial
Day "Game Not Over: Expanding the Market through Accessible Games".

Please Join Us!
The IGDA Game Accessibility SIG website can be found at
www.igda.org/accessibility
We have an online forum, a mail-list, a wiki, online MSN meetings, papers
and much more.

NOTE: Pin Interactive and IGDA takes no responsibility for installing or
using the software on this CD. For support, please contact the
creator/developer of each content item (game, video, paper etc).
The content on the CD is copyrighted and some of the games are beta
versions. Please check with the developers for an update if you have any
problem.
Please: Do Not make copies of this CD for other reasons than your own
backup.
</README>

/thomas