[games_access] GDC 2006 : "Visual disabilities"

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu Mar 9 17:46:44 EST 2006

Re: [games_access] GDC 2006 : "Visual disabilities"Hi,

Thanks for this link, I didn't know there were 2 Game Accessibility roundtables :) I also did not yet know about the group meeting (breakfast anyone?). Are there already plans for a diner/drinks-thing in the evening (except for the coctail extravagana in Michelle's hotelroom if I remember that post correctly...  :) ? Our evenings might be filled very quickly, since we've come to learn that there will be a Dutch invasion at this year's GDC (many people from our university are doing presentations)...

Greets,

Richard