[games_access] GDC 2006 : "Visual disabilities"

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 9 17:55:15 EST 2006

Looking at my schedule, my evenings are already almost completely
filled! Those of us involved with the tutorial on monday will be
meeting Sunday evening (I'll send out more about that later) and then
Monday evening I imagine we'll work something out with regards to
meeting up for drinks that evening. The remainder of the week is
pretty packed with receptions and other parties so we probably won't
have much luck finding another time for meeting up unless we meet up
at the receptions and parties. :)