[games_access] Those Bringing Laptops to GDC...

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sat Mar 11 01:47:53 EST 2006

I'll bring my laptop although I was thinking to run Terraformers on it. It
is 1.4 GHz with ATI Mobile Radeon graphics and 768 MB RAM. I'll clean up
the disk before I leave so there should be at least 10 GB free space...

But of course, in case of emergency we can share my laptop and have simple
icons on the desktop to start each game

The only issue with this is security - does CMP provide some insurance
and/or wires or such to secure stuff? I can bring my own wire if there is
something to attach it to

/Thomas

Pin Interactive AB www.pininteractive.com
MSN ID:  thomas at pininteractive.com