[games_access] GDC: Laptop needed for Physical Disabilities presentation

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 12 01:36:58 EST 2006

well, for sure we have the video projector, as the gdc people provide
that. i'm not sure if my pc laptop will be out of the repair shop
before i leave for san jose.

in the meantime, can anyone else confirm that they can lend their
laptop and that it has powerpoint, word, window picture viewer and
can run both access invaders, ua-chess, and strange attractors for
eric's and giannis' presentations in case mine is not out of the
shop? i'll have a mac laptop with me but the pc laptop is still up in
the air.

thanks!
michelle