[games_access] GDC: Laptop needed for Physical Disabilities presentation

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Sun Mar 12 02:28:02 EST 2006

12 mars 2006 at 07:36 +0100 wrote:
>in the meantime, can anyone else confirm that they can lend their
>laptop and that it has powerpoint, word, window picture viewer and
>can run both access invaders, ua-chess, and strange attractors for

would Word and Powerpoint Viewer be enough? I can download and install
those.

(I use the free OpenOffice for my documents; OO can read Word and
Powerpoint files too if some late minute edits need to be done)

I already have Access Invaders installed and it works fine. The other
games should not be a problem; unless they demand faster CPU than 1.4 Ghz
or more RAM than 768 MB.

/Thomas

Pin Interactive AB www.pininteractive.com
MSN ID:  thomas at pininteractive.com