[games_access] Recording the GDC - any regulations?

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Mon Mar 13 01:41:36 EST 2006

Re: [games_access] Recording the GDC - any regulations?Hi,

Since it's worth a try, I am now sending an email requesting taping permissions. Since I need all your (all the speakers) permissions too, I would like to ask everyone if they could everyone send me a confirmation stating their permission for recording their session. Only, of course, if you agree to that :) We plan to use small snippets of footage throughout the Game Accessibility website and anyways, the more footage the better, I think.

Greets,

Richard