[games_access] CD update

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Mon Mar 13 17:19:52 EST 2006

Hi all,

I and a colleague have downloaded all the uploads and compiled a CD where
I hope I got everything right - I had set some user restrictions on the
FTP so there were a few versions of files etc that needed to be deleted
etc, including the Space Invaders for Blind which we couldn't include for
license reasons. We have burned 100 CD:s with this compilation and it is a
lot of nice examples, haven't had time to try them all though.

Now we just need to print labels and not forget to put them into the hand
luggage, and hope that customs are not too suspicious about what software
we bring with us on 100 CDs :)

Great job all uploaders, and thanks. This will be really nice to hand out!

/Thomas

Pin Interactive AB www.pininteractive.com
MSN ID:  thomas at pininteractive.com
Skype ID: thomaswestin