[games_access] CD update

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 13 19:57:59 EST 2006

awesome!!!! now i just need to laminate those top ten list thingees
and not forget to bring them along with all the sig business cards
for everyone to hand out! oh, and my presentation and the
accessibility arcade stuff...just that stuff. :)

as for customs, make sure you type "illegal dvd copy of every new
movie out this month" on the labels. should be smooth sailing. then
you can call tom to see if he'll represent you in your trial.

uh, no. forget that. don't do that. bad idea. we don't want the
tutorial to start late while we're trying to sneak you into the
country. ;)

yes, i've had very little sleep...

michelle