[games_access] Game Accessibility Organizations for GDC Tutorial

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 15 18:11:19 EST 2006

Hi all,

Part of my presentation is going to include not only a
description of the IGDA SIG but other Game Accessibility
Organizations we work with, are a part of, etc. Please send me
a short (like 1-3 bullet points) description of your group
along with your URL if you'd like me to include it in the
organizational overview. This will also save every speaker
some of their speaking time since we'll just intro those all
in one go. This will be done right after the first coffee break.

I will make a handout of this information for the attendees
plus put it on the wiki. I'll also pass it around at the
roundtables and the group gathering.

Sorry to send this at the 11th hour! :)

Thanks!
these are mediocre times and people are