[games_access] IGDA Board of DirectorsElections-- Michelle's on the ballot

Thomas H. Buscaglia thb at gameattorney.com
Fri Mar 17 05:02:34 EST 2006

Depends on where you come from...from here
(Miami), it's kind of cold and shitty...from
Minnesota I think its very hospitable.

high 40s-60s  Sometimes even into the 70s - but
that's rare this time of year.  Could rain, could be sunny.

Here...let me look it up for you -
http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/San_Jose.html

want me to help you pack too!

CU there