[games_access] to Barrie. Real vs. Virtual sports

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Mar 16 18:16:38 EST 2006

The golfing for quads and paraplegics was so amazing that's one technology when to use getting people like me and others out of their computer screens in their houses and onto the environment.  It adds to the experience and also becomes something completely interacted in the real environment.  Thanks for sharing I have to put a link on this technology on my site.

 it mentions they use the new tracker technology I wonder if that's the same thing I just bought but called TrackIR?  What are they referring to in the video about the tracker technology?
Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com