[games_access] Shenmue Darts mini-game - one button game play

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Fri Mar 17 03:20:38 EST 2006

That would be very nice, but do you have a switch interface? I didn't send
one, as the adapted X-Arcade controller I used to make is really heavy, and
my other is still a prototype that looks like it came from 1982.

If not, Shenmue II's mini game of darts would still demonstrate one button
game play (it's not a true one switch / one button game, as you need to
press a second button to restart the game - but it's still highly accessible
with the right controller). If you can, the more the merrier. It went down
well at the accessible gaming stall OneSwitch ran. You can see a picture of
Chris Myers playing it here with a small head switch:
http://www.oneswitch.org.uk/2/ARTICLES/2005cgeUK.htm - via an adapted Namco
Arcade Stick and Playstation to Dreamcast adapter.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk