[games_access] Congrats, Michelle!

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 31 11:34:30 EST 2006

>For those that just skim the IGDA newsletter, or happened to
>miss it otherwise:
>

>   2: IGDA MVP Volunteer Awards
>   ============================

I know...they tricked me too by saying I had to make sure to be at
the luncheon because I had to give the SIG annual report!?!

>That second person sounds a tad familiar.  Congrats,
>Michelle!  The thing that made me laugh is that, at that
>link, they acclaim the SIG-Access folks as "one of the
>IGDA's most active SIGs".  And Michelle keeps pushing for
>more participation.  I feel bad for the other SIGs :)

Thanks Tim! Yeah, I know...but after talking to other SIG chairs...I
think we just might be the most active! And after seeing how we were
a brute force at GDC this year, I can see that even more. Our SIG
travels in packs...like wolves... :)