[games_access] ACE Centre Game ON! Accessibility web-site

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 31 13:21:45 EST 2006

yeah, i think we could get a lot of mileage out of mobygames -- they
want to provide quick info as well. so the more places we can get out
the accessibility info out the better. as soon as i hear back from
them about what they need from us, i'll post it to the list. i think
it's a great first shot at getting info out to the companies and to
potential gamers. plus people can add their own info about the games
to their database so if someone had a lot to say about a game, then
they could do that on their own as well.