[games_access] ACE Centre Game ON! Accessibility web-site

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 12:51:36 EST 2006

A couple years ago I started a MySQL database website that had
information about which games were closed captioned or not. You could
look at a list of games see who the developer and publisher were, the
website location and it had a small paragraph on how good the
captioning was. It's only purpose was to provide that info quickly,
not to be a review site like DeafGamers.com.

It broke when I had to move web hosts but I've wanted to start it up
again sometime, so I'm interested in doing that with MobyGames or
anyone else really.

-Reid