[games_access] I told Sony. Message to everyone.

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 31 16:55:11 EST 2006

Cool Robert -- yeah, it might have been your visit to them that
prompted the email. Either way it's definitely great that they've
contacted us. They might not be able to do everything given how far
in the PS3 is in production but any changes that they could make
would be good news.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend passing away -- I hope things get
less busy for you but it sounds like you're as busy as usual. :)

Can't wait to see the documentary!!

Michelle