[games_access] RobertFlorio catching up. GDC scholars working on game invitation

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu May 4 15:23:28 EDT 2006

Hello everyone I've been extremely busy with school, trying to start new
therapy, and trying to get a video game started for completion for the next
GDC 2007.  A few scholars from this year including myself are working on a
game and we are going to try to make it universally accessible.  If anyone
would like to contribute to it perhaps team up with myself to be a backup in
consolidating information to get it accessible or maybe can help with
programming I'm sure you are welcome to the team.  This is an invitation
hopefully it works.  Anyway is I haven't caught out with a lot of you think
I so much for your progress in game accessibility.

I plan on working on research possibly and creating a top 10 list for gamers
with physical disabilities at www.game-accessibility.com
<http://www.game-accessibility.com/>  as moderator of the gamers with
physical disabilities section.  Thank you Richard and Sanders for that
opportunity setting me up with that.

Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com <http://www.robertflorio.com/>