[games_access] GDC scholars game. Thank you Richard

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun May 7 17:38:53 EDT 2006

>   *quote*
>    How can I reply to the gamers digest we get sent to
>   us and keep the title and what someone said
>   underneath without clicking at the very top link of
>   the e-mail?
>   *quote end*
>
>   I receive seperate emails so no digest. Maybe
>   Michelle can answer this one... ? Or someone who
>   also receives the digested version ;?

Hi -- Robert, I just changed your subscription to non-digest,
which means you'll get a separate email each time someone
emails the list but it will allow you to reply to people's
messages and keet the title and message. If the amount of
email gets too annoying, let me know and I'll switch you back.
But usually the list doesn't have too heavy traffic...unless
we are talking about t-shirt designs. ;)

these are mediocre times and people are
losing hope. it's hard for many people
to believe that there are extraordinary
things inside themselves, as well as