[games_access] Message Boards Instead of Meetings?

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Thu May 11 21:56:29 EDT 2006

Great, I'm glad everyone has been so accepting of the idea. Not that I
expected any resistance. A friend of mine mentioned that a lot of
non-profit organizations would do better if they joined up forming
partnerships instead of being separate entities with similar goals. I
figured it was the same thing, where I could easily setup the msg
board on my website, but since we have the game accessibility website
run by Richard and Sanders it should be under that entity. It will
help to "centralize" our communication so it isn't fragmented all over
the Internet.

-Reid