[games_access] Message Boards Instead of Meetings?

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Fri May 12 02:36:11 EDT 2006

I agree - It would be great to open this up to ACE too, when they are ready
with their accessibility project.

I can still see on-line meetings being of some use in the future though,
although the nature of the world makes it awkward for many (especially if
you are in Australasia, East Asia - 1am meeting anyone?).

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk