[games_access] Message Boards Instead of Meetings?

AudioGames richard at audiogames.net
Sat May 13 12:13:09 EDT 2006

Hi,

It is not possible to make a forum within a forum. However, there are several options. One is making sticky threads, which means that certain threads are always on top. But that's not really what you mean, I think...

Within the Game Accessibility *Bulletin Board*, there now is the *Category* named "GA-SIG". Within the category is the *Forum* named "IGDA Game Accessibility Forum". What we could do is rename the category GA-SIG to "IGDA Game Accessibility Special Interest Group Forum" and put multiple forums/fora within the GA-SIG Category.

I'll set up an example. Is that what you mean?

There is also another option: setup a completely new bulletin board aside from this one. So when you go to "Community" in the main menu of the GA website, instead of just "Forum" you'll get two links:

"Forum X" > links to current bulleting board
"IGDA GA-SIG ???" > links to a new GA-SIG Bulletin board...

However, this might mean that people need to register twice, one time for each bulletin board... ? I think we can probably get around this, though, but still, having two BB's is a bit too much and I'd personally go for having multiple GA-SIG forums within the GA-SIG Category.

What do you think?

Greets,

Richard !