[games_access] New game features closed captioning

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed May 24 12:32:52 EDT 2006

speaking of...we should start collecting email addresses for places
we'd like to send out the SIG newsletter to that gives a summary of
the items that come up here and on gameaccessibility.com. it would be
smart to send it out to as many people as we can, at least once per
month.

so other address suggestions?

michelle