[games_access] New game features closed captioning

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Wed May 24 15:39:32 EDT 2006

... for the Game Accessibility Gazette... (newsletter)?

- Ludology websites:

http://www.game-research.com/
http://ludology.org/index.php
http://www.gamestudies.org/
http://www.digra.org

- Game Companies
- Universities
- anyone on the internet who wants to be on the mailinglist?
- Broadcast companies
- Media (papers, magazines, etc.)
- Blogs and Fora

?