[games_access] URGENT: WCAG2 and people with learning disabilities

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Fri May 26 14:21:40 EDT 2006

I'm not "learning" disabled but I think the WCAG2 recommendations do
affect me due to my hearing impairment. I'm not happy that they don't
recommend captioning audio media. I would like to see them treat all
audible media as needing to be captioned. Many business websites have
voice overs for their Flash products demos and without captioning a
lot of deaf users won't be able to evaluate the company's products or
services.

-Reid