[games_access] The 2006 Retro Remakes Competition Is Go!

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Wed May 31 19:08:35 EDT 2006

Taken from www.RetroRemakes.co.uk - on May 31, 2006

With much gratitude to our sponsors and all the organisers, and of course -
you lot who enter and make it all worth it...

We're proud to present the Retro Remakes 2006 Big Competition - Promoting
Accessibility In Games.

You've got 3 months to make the best remake you possibly can, with over
£4,000 worth of prizes up for grabs this year. So what are you waiting for?

Oh, the rules! Sorry, I knew I'd forgotten something.

Well, here they are then...

The Retro Remakes 2006 Big Compo Rules -
http://www.retroremakes.com/comp2006/
The Retro Remakes 2006 Big Compo Forum -
http://retroremakes.com/forum2/forumdisplay.php?f=87