[games_access] The 2006 Retro Remakes Competition Is Go!

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Wed May 31 20:51:51 EDT 2006

I really should be asleep...

Regarding any hard feelings on competition, just got this from Rob who's one
of the main-players at Retro Remakes:

None whatsoever, my friend :)

The more, the merrier. Thats what the game is all about.

If we can get a ruck of entries, and donation coder - thats wins alround :)

Thanks for all of your help on this, you've been a godsend.

Bob.

So all power to both competitions. It's going to be exciting seeing what
comes from them.

e-mail tomorrow.

Barrie