[games_access] Research Game Accessibility

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed May 31 23:45:52 EDT 2006

Welcome Tom!

I'm sure you'll find lots of others on this list who can guide you to
some great alternative controllers for consoles.

Have you done some searching for research in game accessibility
without much luck? I know that there are people in the games for
health and rehab areas who have done quite a bit more than game
accessibility for mainstream games. There should be a few people who
share your interests here! So welcome!

Also, check out the forums at http://www.game-accessibility.com/ --
we're trying to get some threads going on research in gaming plus
there's a whole section on mobility disabilities there. We share
these forums with gameaccessibility.com (who are members are this sig
too!).

Michelle
Chairperson, IGDA Game Accessibility SIG