[games_access] to Reid Intro to CC video

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Nov 16 12:09:09 EST 2006

I checked out great idea I think it introduces yourself and the concept
nicely.  I looked at your web site you have some opening positions for
graphic designer how can I apply?  I could send you a résumé?

Can you e-mail me about this please?  I love what you do and to be a part of
it would be an amazing learning experience.
arthit73 at cablespeed.com

Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com