[games_access] Quad Controller Picture -- Urgent!

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 16 12:30:27 EST 2006

Hi,

If anyone out there has a picture of themselves using a quad
controller, the Canadian Associated Press is running a story about my
talk at the Montreal Game Summit last week and would like a copyright
free photo. The folks who sell them have not responded to the
reporter in several days and he would like to run the story ASAP!

So if you have a photo of yourself (not anyone else -- too complex to
then get their permission too, especially if they are under 18) using
a quad controller to play video games, please email it to me (hi res
is best) at hinn at uiuc.edu as soon as you can!

Thanks everyone!