[games_access] hotel reservations GDC 2007

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 16 14:58:41 EST 2006

I think Richard is also planning on getting there the 3rd and Reid
lives in San Fran so he'll already be there. I'm at the Westin St.
Francis. I think Richard booked the same hotel.

I'm not sure what you mean about things being possible about the
documentary? Did you mean having a place to show it? If so, I'm not
sure yet because our sessions are pretty tightly scheduled and very
set in what they are about. So I'm not sure if there'll be a place
for showing it but maybe we can show it at the accessibility group
gathering?

Michelle