[games_access] hotel reservations GDC 2007

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Wed Nov 15 18:05:10 EST 2006

Has everyone who is going to be judges at GDC accessibility idle pick their
hotels and the day they are arriving yet?  Sorry I missed the meeting today
I just remembered.  Can someone let me know what I missed please?

I booked my hotel at the Renaissance from March 3 until the 10th for now I
know Michelle said she would get their on the third if that changed let me
know.  Thank you.

I decided to work on my documentary Michelle if you think it's possible
please let me know as well if you would please? I plan to have it complete
before the trip.

Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com