[games_access] hotel reservations GDC 2007

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Fri Nov 17 15:17:39 EST 2006

Hi,

So finally after much hassle I managed to book a room at the GDC discount
rate (189 dollars?) at the Westin St. Francis from the 3rd to the 10/11th of
March (checkout on sunday)... for everyone not from the US trying to book a
room at the GDC discount rate: just call the hotel - it's fastest. I guess
the Westin St. Francis is filling fast, since I one night was completely
full already for the discount rate and I had to book for a regular price
that night. K, now I still have got to book the flight and arrange for some
money to pay for this all :) Michelle, has Sander already emailed you?

About monday's meeting: I hope I can attend. I might be stuck in public
transport coming back from work but I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll stay
at work longer - got a deadline that day anyway...

Greets,

Richard (busybusybusybusybusy)