[games_access] hotel reservations GDC 2007

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 17 15:41:23 EST 2006

Yes,

Definitely make your hotel reservations NOW for GDC if you want to be
located in the San Francisco area and possibly the state of
California. Calling is best, as they don't have a system that allows
you to book the GDC rate online for any hotel. Go to www.gdconf.com
for hotel details.

Nope, haven't heard from Sander yet!

Michelle (also busybusybusybusy)