[games_access] accessible madden

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Nov 18 15:34:07 EST 2006

I've been brushing up on my reality shows too. ;) I have to come up with my host persona after all!

Also -- another thing to think about is that by putting the parameters of the game needing to be fun and accessible for both quadriplegic and non-quadriplegic players...sometimes it's more creative to think of a new design when you are "in box" than when the sky's the limit.