[games_access] first hello

Amit Pitaru [LIST] list at pitaru.com
Wed Oct 18 10:00:18 EDT 2006

Hello, thank you for having me on the list. My name is Amit Pitaru, I'm a
game/toy designer and also a part-time educator at New York University. I
also teach art at Cooper Union, and occasionally exhibit my work
(http://pitaru.com <http://pitaru.com/>  and http://insertsilence.com
<http://insertsilence.com/> )

I learned about the SIG while working on a chapter for a book on games that
is commissioned by the MacArthur foundation. The chapter is based on a two
year project with a special-needs school in Long Island, where I devised
hardware and software for gaming accessibility. I hope to tell you more
about it as we chat along.

So again, thank you for having me, I think I finally found a good home-base
to learn and share my thoughts.

Cheerio

Amit Pitaru