[games_access] first hello

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Wed Oct 18 10:15:46 EDT 2006

Hi Amit,

Thanks for joining the list. Be sure to also check out www.game-accessibility.com, a resource&community website concerning game accessibility. This website is part of the game accessibility activities of the Accessibility foundation in Holland and several people from the SIG participate in this website.

Greets,

Richard

http://www.audiogames.net
http://www.game-accessibility.com